Friday, March 30, 2012

I have no problem with saying goodbye.

See I cant wake up, I'm living a nightmarethat keeps playing over againlocked in a room, so hung up on youand you're cool with just being friends
I think that this writting down how I feel thing might have something to it.First off I get to see how insaine I am and that allways good. And second I have found that I truely have no one in my life that I can share with. Im not sure if that means that Im sad because I cant tell my best friends my problems or that I have succeded in keeping my private life private. I wish I was at a cross roads, pick this option or this option. But im not I am free to stay in this place of delusion. I should cry I should scream but I just sit back in the corner waiting for my number to be called. Its sad, but is a life I have come to grips with. A year from now ill be ready to go and move on, but for now this is honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment