Sunday, March 18, 2012

So quiet

The universal question: Will I be ok? I often feel like im going to grow up and be nothing. Never loved never helped never never never. I guess the obvious answer would be you need to go out and and do your dreams. Let nothing hold you back and all that jazz. No one ever tells you that that is not the way life works. You have  to be responsible have a job go to collage not rattle to many cages. But by not rattling other peoples cages you are putting your self in one. I have ran away moe times then I can count/ Anywhere that would take me I have jumped on it. But I allways come home alittle more grateful for my life. I truely belive that Heavely Father has a plan for me. He is watching me thinking mindy just get it together so I can give you everything you have ever wanted. But in my sad times I forget he is looking out for me and I give up. I settle for boring and wrong. Trust. Trust in god. He will help me have the life and the babys and the husband and I will be happy. I just have to put my faith and trust in him. You should to..... I mean why would you not. A Private prayer......he is lisening

No comments:

Post a Comment