Sunday, December 9, 2012

Where ever you are.......

It's so easy to get carried away. I dont know if that just me and everyone else can be calm and cool. But I can not make my self hold back. Don't jump into this Mindy. Be cool. He is just a friend. Other girl are aloud to talk to him. But I can't.
Zac this summer was by far the biggest adventure that I have had so far. Running around Asia being in love. Farris Wheels, food, laughing and pure happyness. I do not think I have ever felt so free to do whatever I want. Whatever made me happy. For once I saw the hot, cool, fuuny guy and I took him. Not all the way......but GOD....sleeping next to him was kinda a dream. I'm never that girl. I'm the play it safe girl. And it paid off, however now I have gotten into a pretty big mess. After our amazing summer together we decided we were going to move in together....what Mindy? why would you think that was a good idea. He used to allways be on my mind and now he is move like a fleading thought, a nice memory to get me through the day. But someone to change my whole life for? I dont't think so. Maybe he can move to Utah. But I think he just gets to be in my fairy tale world. Its sad because running off to start my new life with him would have been amazing. But I have collage and jobs and friends and most importantly I need to find someone who wants to have a family with me. Wants to help me make lots and lots of babies. As many as possible. That is my real fairy tale.
Next post.....BND

No comments:

Post a Comment