Monday, February 4, 2013

Something Weird

I have found myself in a hard place.  I think we as the Female gender tend to make things of the heart how we want them to be in our minds. If we want him  to be our boyfriend in our mind he is. When he says something completly normal we think its the cutest most wonderful thing anyone has ever said to us. Its a flaw, at least for me it is. I have of course "fallen in love" with a guy that lives by me. Normally I have no problem making a move. But with this guy I cant tell if he like me or if I have made it up in my mind.
      Things he does
          1. We talk about everthing together
          2. When we go out he pays
          3. We are cuddle buddies(no kissing)
          4. He cooks for me
         5. He defends me agaist stupid boys
         6. We watch and talk sports together
         7. He has hung out with my brother
         8. We just joke and smile all day
         9. He texts and calls me
         10. He calls him apartment....our apartment...also he got me a christmas tree for christmas. Best thing ever.

But as far as big moves go, he has not made them. WHAT? Am I crazy. Do I just want him to like me so bad that I have backed him into a corner that he can not get out of? Also If I go for this I have to tell the Wonderful guy that was going to move here for me this summer not to. Its kinda a big deal so I want to be sure before I try to change this situation.  But oh my god, at the risk sounding like a silly little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment